(urth) Silk for Calde!

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Jan 16 07:00:04 PST 2009

I thought Malrubius was rather fat ...

on that note, maybe we should start a "fantasy casting" thread.
I've been casting actors from all ages into the roles of BotNS.  Since my motives are for illustrations and not a movie (*shudder*) I've been casting from any era.  I'd be interested in what others would think, though it should be it's own thread I suppose.  As a teaser, I'll say I like a young Sigourney Weaver as Thecla and an OLD Clint Eastwood as Malrubius.

---witz

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090115-0, 01/15/2009
Tested on: 1/16/2009 10:00:06 AM