(urth) Gideon

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 06:42:06 PST 2009

About this angelic stuff.

I don't have the book at hand, but it's my recollection that, at
Cassie's "raising," Cassie suggests that a "raised" human would be
"like an angel, or..."

I think that the "or" is what we should be looking at--Cassie was
clearly about to say "a god," and she's identified repeatedly as the
"green goddess."  Although traditionally an angel is "lower" than a
god, I think here an angel would be higher--Cassie's on the plane of
the Overcyns.