(urth) Silk for Calde

John Smith jsmith2627 at att.net
Wed Jan 14 11:59:24 PST 2009

Silk himself is responsible for one piece of graffiti    When he goes to the home of Teasel, the girl who was dying from the bite of the vampire Quetzal, he tries to protect her from evil spirits by writing his name outside her window (also Patera Pike's name, if I recall correctly).   I don't have the books with me, but I think the apartment was on the 5th floor.   I believe that later someone reports that Silk's name had appeared high up, perhaps 5 floors up.

Best wishes,

Jack