(urth) Silk for Calde!

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Jan 14 11:13:07 PST 2009

Good idea.
a dude on that new genewolfebookclub board said he had one made at one of those one-off shirt places.
Now you've tempted me to design an image for it.
I'd imagined silhouette as well, but since you mentioned Che, I'm tempted to put some facial details in there.
I picture Silk to look like that actor Hugh Laurie. I've never seen his show or watched him act, but I've seen his mug.  anyone have an other suggestions?

on that note, maybe we should start a "fantasy casting" thread.
I've been casting actors from all ages into the roles of BotNS.  Since my motives are for illustrations and not a movie (*shudder*) I've been casting from any era.  I'd be interested in what others would think, though it should be it's own thread I suppose.  As a teaser, I'll say I like a young Sigourney Weaver as Thecla and an OLD Clint Eastwood as Malrubius.

~sonofwitz