(urth) Silk for Calde!

Stephen Case scase at olivet.edu
Wed Jan 14 10:48:47 PST 2009

Since we're on the topic, I'd just like to say that I would pay for a well-done t-shirt with the slogon "Silk for Calde" scrawled across it.  Maybe with the silhouette of a man and a bird.  Something very graffi-esque, like the "Che" shirts you'll see people wear.  I've often thought of making (or, since I'm not that artist, having someone make) shirts like this to take to a sci-fi convention.  They could be complimented with "Severian for Autarch" shirts, though it doesn't quite have the same ring.  I know someone a while back posted a "Silk for Calde" bumpersticker pattern.

-Steve