(urth) Ship Volant

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Wed Feb 18 13:28:42 PST 2009

Roy, thanks for justifying it with the text. great stuff.
I agree about the significance this ship has linking Severian, the Autarch, and Ymar.  I feel certain the face on that particular coin is the current Autarch (Appian) because of the androgeny. First he thinks it's a woman's face, which is more or less his first thought when he meets Appian in the House Azure.

Man, I wish I had all day to draw on this stuff right now.  so rarely get the time to work on it.

~witz