(urth) Cloak and Baldric

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Tue Feb 17 11:25:31 PST 2009

Sure. He's got a minute or two to take himself apart and get his sword
out. Remember a lot of the time he has taken the gaurd off and is using it
as a staff.

Finally, Severian is not and does not look like someone you'd want to run
into in a dark alley. I don't imagine that too many people casually start
fights with him, even leaving aside that he is some kind of cop.

.