(urth) OH SCYLLA!!!

Jordon Flato jordonflato at gmail.com
Fri Feb 13 09:02:29 PST 2009

:)

I had planned that you would reach just that part by your birthday, but was
unsure if I'd timed it right.  Looks like that time I met you for lunch in
Union Square was worth it, for if I hadn't you would have read three more
chapters that day, and then the time delay bomb of chaps 14 and 15 would
have been off by days.

Damn I'm clever!

Can't wait to discuss it with you when you are finished sir.