(urth) Wolfean theologies

Chris P rasputin_ at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 4 23:37:01 PST 2009

"Priest rapists", your mother, her drinking habits, and Satanists are - as far as I can tell - immaterial to Wolfe's work.

I'm sure some people probably were offended by what you said. But others probably checked their email, browsed through messages on the list and wondered "why are we talking about priest rapists?" And the answer, as near as I can tell, is "No good reason at all." Digressions happen, but when they're presented in a way that's deliberately designed to an angry (and equally pointless) response for everyone else to read through, it's just trolling.

--
"When small men begin to cast big shadows, it means that the sun is about to set." -- Lin Yutang