(urth) Silk for calde blog: Wolfe thesis

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 09:29:28 PST 2009

James,

At this point I am going to drop the discussion, not because I am
convinced, nor because I have no response to your well-thought-out
points, but because I fear that we are edging towards uncharity --
or at least that I might become uncharitable if the conversation
were to continue. Indeed, I admit that my use of the term "Deformation"
was probably uncharitable and I apologize for it.

Further, neither of us is going to convince the other, and so the
discussion is clearly unprofitable.

Thus I conclude by wishing you, yours, and all members of this
list a very happy Feast of the Nativity.

--Dan'l