(urth) Silk for calde blog: Wolfe thesis

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Sun Dec 20 18:46:30 PST 2009

I personally have no problem with the Book of Mormon or the "corrected"
Bible of the Jehovah's Witnesses. Both Mormonism and JWism are perfectly
fine religions.

Remember, I am *not* a Christian. Brunians accept everything that
Catholics accept, and we accept a few extra bits, which is why we are
Brunians and not Catholic Christians. We are a deviation from Christianity
in the same sense that (Catholic and Orthodox) Christianity (and Islam to
a much lesser extent) is a deviation from Judaism.

.