(urth) "Terminus Est" Music Video?

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 07:15:19 PST 2009

--- On Thu, 12/24/09, Jeff Wilson <jwilson at io.com> wrote:
> Jerry Friedman wrote:

> > I thought about posting a comment on the video: "Here's
> > what Severian looks like."  But I couldn't find
> > anything
> > on the Web.  Is there an image anywhere, maybe made
> > by a fan, that shows him as he looked between getting
> > and losing Terminus Est?
>
> Wtih mask, there are numerous image hits when one googles
> "severian",

All the ones I saw showed him wearing a shirt, or
maybe had some equally blatant inaccuracy.

> but as for without the mask - what actor in what
> role would you say he he resembles?

If we're going to do that again, I'll just watch,
since I don't see many movies and don't know what
most actors look like.  But someone who's tall,
thin, dark-haired, and pale-skinned.

I could have played Severian.  Twenty-five years
ago.  If I could act.

Jerry Friedman