(urth) "Terminus Est" Music Video?

Jerry Friedman jerry_friedman at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 24 11:09:11 PST 2009

--- On Thu, 12/24/09, Dave Tallman <davetallman at msn.com> wrote:
> How many details can one video
> possibly get wrong?
> 1) Severian and other torturers wearing shirts.
> 2) Sharp point at the end of Terminus Est.
> 3) The Claw represented by some sort of blue glass
> wind-chime ornament.
> 4) Severian with brown hair instead of black, and not
> clean-shaven.

I know he shaves, but I forget where it says he's clean-
shaven.

> 5) Thecla's cell should have a door, not bars.
> 6) Severian fetched from in front of the tomb to begin his
> exile, instead of from a cell.

7) Severian and Master Gurloes should be wearing masks.

I thought about posting a comment on the video: "Here's
what Severian looks like."  But I couldn't find anything
on the Web.  Is there an image anywhere, maybe made by
a fan, that shows him as he looked between getting and
losing Terminus Est?

Jerry Friedman