(urth) OT: heresy

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Fri Dec 18 20:53:47 PST 2009

I think it was the third or fourth time I read Whitman, all of a sudden,
he was there talking to me. One of the most remarkable things that has
ever occurred to me.

It only hsppened because I had read something that Borges had written
about Whitman. I had, before that, given up on Whitman.

I first heard of Borges when Gene Wolfe suggested that I might enjoy him.

.