(urth) Dreaming by Carolyn See?

JBarach at aol.com JBarach at aol.com
Sun Aug 9 20:27:41 PDT 2009

Urthers --

Once upon a time, I came across an interview with Wolfe online in which he
was asked to name his favorite horror books.  I was unfamiliar with most of
 the ones he named and can't remember them all now.  The one I recall
(because I ordered it from the library) was Dreaming by Carolyn See.  The
choice struck me as somewhat odd, since the question likely anticipated that
Wolfe would list *fiction* and Dreaming is a memoir.

I was going to look at that interview again this afternoon, but now I can't
 find it at all.  Do any of you know where that interview might be  located?

Thanks!

John