(urth) Greenhouse Effect

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Apr 30 10:32:45 PDT 2009

ah! Thanks.

So these are also stone circles, literally.

------------------------------

Message: 2
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:53:42 -0400
From: "Brian Lovely" <brian at studiobl.com>
Subject: (urth) Greenhouse Effect
To: <urth at lists.urth.net>

On Blue's Waters, Chapter 10 "The End": "I know places in the sea where
there are walls like those," Seawrack told me.  Her voice was hushed.
"'Underwater' is what you say."

They've found an area with low curving walls of masonry.  There are shards
of broken glass around.  Through one direction, the glass seems to intensify
light, through the other direction it blocks it.  Sounds like handy stuff to
make a greenhouse from.  There's also some talk about plant life inside and
outside the circle and how it seems to be different ages.

Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:46:49 -0400
From: David Stockhoff <dstockhoff at verizon.net>

***By the way, can you point me to the underwater greenhouses in the text? I
may have missed them.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 090429-0, 04/29/2009
Tested on: 4/30/2009 1:32:46 PM