(urth) Mucor??

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Fri Apr 24 12:18:50 PDT 2009

      >Does no one have an idea or answer to my last question
      >...it's toooooooooo hot here to think, please do it for me....

      No one has ever explained this to my knowledge because I don't think the narrative explains it.
      Since Marble would presumably not leave Blue without her, a reasonable guess would be that Mucor has died. For that matter, I don't recall any explanation as to what happened to Babbie.

      Incidentally, since Nettle was not following *Horn* back to Viron, I've always found it unlikely that Nettle would leave her own (soon to arrive) grandchildren on Blue nor seek to go to Green to find her grandchildren there. If Nettle intended to go to the Whorl in order to get to Green, it is remarkable that she would not tell Daisy.

      J.