(urth) A truly awful joke

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 07:14:10 PDT 2009

Good question.  Obviously Silk has telepathic powers, and had them *before *he
killed Blood.  Now, we already know that the inhumi were in the *Whorl *at
least 37 years before the commencement of *Nightside*, and we theorize, ah,
assume, hey?  That they got their, not, ah, unaided.  So from this joke, I
think it is, um, allowable?  Supportable to conclude that Silk is *
part-Neighbor* the entire time.