(urth) from National Review Online

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Wed Apr 1 08:46:50 PDT 2009

Sometimes I will meet people who know me from online, and occasionally
they will try to get me to talk about some of the more controversial stuff
that I do talk about. It is very easy to not do so, and even to tell them
why I am not doing so.

If they really insist, I find that the best thing to do is to say: "You
know what? You are absolutely right!", change the subject and do not go
back to the old subject whatever the temptation.

.