(urth) Rajan and Food

Jordon Flato jordonflato at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 11:03:19 PDT 2009

Also, it seems like the Neighbors choose to enslave the inhumi, much like
humans were doing to each other.  They were wiped out because of it.  I see
no evidence of the neighbors having" rid yourself of them by being so
passive…they’d take on your Christ-like willingness to sacrifice yourself."
They failed in that regard spectacularly, apparently.  However, Silk/Horn
taking one as a son, and maybe being the first being to actually LOVE
another inhumi, is the christlike action, that 'changes the rules' as hide
says at the end of the Whorl.

It is the Love for the inhumi that gives the possibility of their redemption
and the ending of the cycle.  At least it seems so to me.