(urth) Is this thing on?

don doggett kingwukong at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 24 17:25:40 PDT 2009

I've been on a strange noir kick, re-reading 100 bullets (the series is finally done, sniff), Ed Brubaker's Criminal, and Kris Saknussemm's Private Midnight (which is fantastic until the last thirty pages, but wraps things up too neatly at the end) I thought it was going to be like Sharp Teeth (speaking of werewolves) but they have nothing in common really except the noir angle. Sharp Teeth is f'ing awesome btw. LA werewolf noir in iambic pentameter. You have to read it to believe it.

Don

Doggerel
www.don-doggett.blogspot.com
Monkeypish