(urth) Urth Digest, Vol 56, Issue 37

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 13:52:00 PDT 2009

Oreb faints in Nightside right as Silk is about to sacrifice him to the
Outsider.  Silk assumes he's dead, discards the body and returns, after his
adventure at Blood's, to find Oreb fluttering about.
It's a weird scene.  Oreb definitely appears to be dead and definitely
appears to return, and it's weird that an augur, who kills animals with
regularity, would be fooled by a mere faint.