(urth) Weekly blog links

Jonathan Goodwin joncgoodwin at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 09:46:53 PDT 2009

I agree with you about "The Ziggurat," but I also think _There Are
Doors_ is a much better book than the two most recent novels. I also
don't think that Pandora or Castleview is encumbered by unnecessary
(or, "inorganic") Wolfeanism in the way I thought AEG or PF was, which
would fit the audience/editorial expectation hypothesis.