(urth) Weekly blog links

Transentient transentient at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 05:08:00 PDT 2009

Did you really mean to include Short Sun in the list of books / series
that are not the same? And not Knight / Wizard?

What strikes me about the later books is that the narrative itself
feels more coherent and the books are smoother from start to finish. I
think you can see this with Solider of Sidon which has a dramatically
different feel that the previous two books. It is like the machinery
for producing the story went from analogue to digital. Short Sun is
kind of a transitionary series.