(urth) Weekly blog links

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Tue Apr 14 00:11:41 PDT 2009

i want to apologize for my last remark, which I was very wrong to pass.
You are entitled to your opinion, of course, I was at the tail end of a
frazzled day.

I don't agree with you about Pirate Freedom, but these couple of sentences
do make more clear your problems with the book.

Again, my apologies.

.