(urth) Urth movie

b sharp bsharporflat at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 13 10:48:56 PDT 2009

> Abaia doesn't even appear, does he?

I think he appears in the magician's fable as the shiphead/Naviscaput with his corn maidens and roiling the bottom mud with his feet. Then we hear a story from Maxellinda's Uncle about a ship on Gyoll he encountered while shipping clams. I think manatees and deep voices from the water are involved plus we have that ship carrying pale warriors (minions of Erebus). All tied to what we know of Abaia and his undines. On Blue, The Mother and her siren(s) surely provide a glimpse of Abaia or something similiar also.