(urth) The Highest and Lowest

Bob Miller bob_bageera at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 6 04:10:05 PDT 2009

To my mind, a society ruled by an unselfish monarch who cares for the interest of his subjects has a lot of advantages over a democracy where politicians with unsavory motives pit one segment of the populace against another.
The probable subsumption of competence riding with good faith seems to me to be unwarranted.  I truly believe the US's current mess is partly due to ideologues believing the nonsense they enacted/enforced.  Due to the nature of this list I don't think an example is apropos.Rediscover Hotmail®: Now available on your iPhone or BlackBerry Check it out.