(urth) IROSF

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 11:02:42 PDT 2009

Are we talking about a hypothetical backstory to the Red Sun Whorl (a
Clawmarillion), or a hypothetical collection of Gene Wolfe's ideas,
thoughts, unused notions, etc. (a History of Briah) ?

Regarding hypothetical books by Wolfe, I crave a fourth and concluding Latro
book above all else.  Gene has two other projects scheduled, but I'm hopeful
that he'll do a fourth Latro after that.  I think we're done with the Sun,
so to speak.