(urth) Lexicon Urthus interview

Pedro Pereira domus_artemis at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 25 10:39:34 PDT 2008

Thank you for your kind reply.
It's great to know that it's coming, I was really wishing for such a book.

Pedro> From: nigelaprice at talktalk.net> To: urth at lists.urth.net> Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 18:34:44 +0100> Subject: (urth) Lexicon Urthus interview> > Pedro Pereira asked:> > >>Did I get it wrong or did Andre said in the interview> >>that he already wrote a book for the Long Sun series> >>with material from the chap books and that he has no> >>publishing date yet? I would love a Lexicon Long/Short...> > Yes, Michael did say that he had the nucleus of a book about "The Book of> the Long Sun" and "The Book of the Short Sun" that he referred to as having> the working title "Gate of Horn, Book of Silk". As you say, the contents so> far assembled are based around the materials he wrote for the Long Sun> chapbooks.> > If anyone has any questions about the interview, there is a comment facility> on Ultan's Library that allows you to post your responses. If there are> queries, we might well be able to get Michael back to answer some of them.> > Nigel> > _______________________________________________> Urth Mailing List> To post, write urth at urth.net> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net