(urth) second dream team

Pedro Pereira domus_artemis at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 22 13:53:02 PDT 2008

I don't think it's the eating part that is the problem (it could or could not be a problem, depending on what form of life are we talking about). It's the mix n' go genetics. Ain't happening and there is no credibility whatsoever of creating hybrids like in the books.

But again, Wolfe's books are not stric science anyway. It's the ideas (and lovely they are) that count here.

By the way, I love moluscs.

Pedro

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 13:46:42 -0700From: danldo at gmail.comTo: urth at lists.urth.netSubject: Re: (urth) second dream team