(urth) second dream team

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Mon Sep 22 13:23:30 PDT 2008

So you are arguing that all life that is native to Urth is compatible _in
the sense that we are talking about_?

For instance, mollusks and vertebrates, here in this world, both have
blood. The blood of vertebrates is based upon iron: the blood of mollusks
is based upon copper. Are you saying that it is different on Urth, then?
That the two kingdoms use the same kind of blood?

If I understand you correctly, you are arguing that *this* World here does
not have a creator.

.