(urth) OT: Anathem

Fred Kiesche recursive_loop at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 20 17:40:49 PDT 2008

One (ex) D&D kid here. Can't recall having any problems any different from others my age. And I have a feeling that D&D kids are much more in tune with stuff in Wolfe's writings than say...shop kids or football kids or slacker kids or...

F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at The Lensman's Children and TexasBestGrok!