(urth) Greenhouse

Pedro Pereira domus_artemis at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 19 11:09:36 PDT 2008

By the way, I was doing some bathroom reading of LEXICON URTHUS and under the entry Typhon Andre says that some of Typhon's rebelious family members possibly turned into Other Lords and so he came to be also known as "the Father of Monsters". This seems to give some substance to my previous assumption that Great Scylla could have been Cilicia (or whatever her name was) "transformed" into one of the monstrous Lords. Although that doesn't seem to be the case with Cilicia herself (because of Short Sun) it shows that my idea that some of the Lords had been humans before maybe was not all that wrong after all. The problem remains that I don't remember where I got that idea from. I would have to re-read the Book of the New Sun as I'm sure it was there or on Urth of the New Sun.

Pedro

From: domus_artemis at hotmail.comTo: urth at lists.urth.netDate: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 16:43:20 +0300Subject: Re: (urth) Greenhouse

Huh, I think my opinion in this case leaves a lot to be desired...and now that some people gave me some info (that I had read years ago in the this list but forgotten since) I think I need to get back to the books again.  Anyway, I don't think Blue/Green is Urth/Lune or any combination thereof, so no PLANET OF THE APES scenario for me. But I do keep an open mind...;) I guess I need Andre-Diussi to write "LEXICON, THE LONG AND SHORT OF IT" (tip tip)... Pedro  > Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 04:32:38 -0500> From: jwilson at io.com> To: urth at lists.urth.net> Subject: Re: (urth) Greenhouse> > Pedro Pereira wrote:> > I think it was what was suggested in the books: one of the last spots of > > the Neighbors before they departed. I don't remember anything unusual > > about the trees.> > > > By the way, why "treelike" Neighbors? As for the Green Man's race, I > > guess you are assuming that Blue/Green is Urth's system in the future > > and that is where the green man originated?> > Yes! More weight for the PLANET OF THE APES scenario.> > -- > Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com> < http://www.io.com/~jwilson >> _______________________________________________> Urth Mailing List> To post, write urth at urth.net> Subscription/information: http://www.urth.net