(urth) WindyCon 35

Nigel Price nigelaprice at talktalk.net
Tue Sep 30 07:08:35 PDT 2008

On Thursday 18 September, Teri Goulding wrote...

>>In an effort to make up for my earlier blunders, I'd like
>>to let you know Gene & Rosemary will be attending WindyCon
>>this year. The dates are November 14th thru the 16th, 2008.
>>
>>It's not announced on the WindyCon Web site, so you'll just
>>have to take my word on it.
>>
>>http://www.windycon.org/windy35/Default.aspx
>>
>>Teri

Very much hoping finally to get to meet my literary hero, I've bought a
flight from England to Chicago, sent in my convention registration form and
booked a hotel room for the weekend of the WindyCon convention this
November.

Is anyone else planning to go to WindyCon 35? I'd love to meet up with any
other Urth listers who are going.

Nigel