(urth) To Serve Man in Woldercan -- SPOILERS

don doggett kingwukong at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 28 14:57:31 PDT 2008

Imo, Wolfe very deliberately refers to a hopper as a flier. They escape gravity in a similar manner, too. It's interesting that Reiss draws the U.S. Navy into a conflict with the Squid God/Cthulhu/Abaia(?). Could that encounter be prelude to the Ascian empire? I also wonder if the Takanga group is actually on earth.

Don