(urth) Lexicon Urthus interview

Nigel Price nigelaprice at talktalk.net
Sun Sep 28 12:40:19 PDT 2008

Jeff Wilson asked about Ultan's Library: "Is there a place where new
additions are listed, regardless of section
or category?"

That's one for Jonathan to answer rather than me, because he's the website
wizard on the Ultan's team. Funnily enough, though, I was thinking about the
same thing, Jeff. I have just such a section on another site I run which
logs new entries as they come in, so you can see when the site was last
updated and what was added. I'll ask Jonathan if we can do something similar
with Ultan's Library.

Thanks for the suggestion. That's a good idea.

Nigel