(urth) Greenhouse

Pedro Pereira domus_artemis at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 18 09:52:05 PDT 2008

I think it was what was suggested in the books: one of the last spots of the Neighbors before they departed. I don't remember anything unusual about the trees.

By the way, why "treelike" Neighbors? As for the Green Man's race, I guess you are assuming that Blue/Green is Urth's system in the future and that is where the green man originated?

Pedro

From: brian at studiobl.comTo: urth at lists.urth.netDate: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:47:50 -0400Subject: (urth) Greenhouse

I don’t have the books in front of me, so forgive me if I make a massive blunder.  Anyway, I’ve always wondered about the ruin that Horn and Seawrack find on an island (blunder query: IS it an island?)  It’s an area marked off by a ruined circular wall of glass.   The glass intensifies light in one direction.  There are some kind of large or unusual trees or bushes in the area (I think I’m remembering this correctly.

What the heck is this?  It sounds like a greenhouse to me.  Somewhere where the Green Man’s race was made?  Something to do with the treelike Neighbors?

--Brian