(urth) Greenhouse

Brian Lovely brian at studiobl.com
Thu Sep 18 09:47:50 PDT 2008

I don't have the books in front of me, so forgive me if I make a massive
blunder.  Anyway, I've always wondered about the ruin that Horn and Seawrack
find on an island (blunder query: IS it an island?)  It's an area marked off
by a ruined circular wall of glass.   The glass intensifies light in one
direction.  There are some kind of large or unusual trees or bushes in the
area (I think I'm remembering this correctly.

What the heck is this?  It sounds like a greenhouse to me.  Somewhere where
the Green Man's race was made?  Something to do with the treelike Neighbors?

--Brian