(urth) WolfeWiki latest

Mo Holkar / UKG lists at ukg.co.uk
Sun Sep 14 06:59:19 PDT 2008

At 18:40 12/09/2008, Dan'l wrote:
>As you may or may not have noticed, I've recently become active on
>the wiki again. Please let me know when the new location is open for editing.

Yes, good to see you reactivated! It's still a way short of critical
mass of content, but Dave in particular has been doing great work
going through the short stories.

I think the new location should be working OK now, so please do head
there and check it out. If you have any problems editing, or with any
other function, please let me know (by direct email, rather than to
this list) and I'll get it fixed. Usernames and passwords should all
work exactly as in the old site.

best wishes,

Mo

# ~ # ~ #