(urth) Fuligin in illustration

Pedro Pereira domus_artemis at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 24 05:28:38 PDT 2008

I may be mistaken, but I seem to remember that there was some red embroidery on the cloack? Or was that on only on the mask?

As an aside, in the GURPS rolepleying supplement Severian is actually depicted without a shirt. It's the most faitful illustration I've seen to date Severian.

As ANOTHER aside, I was reading the entry on MATACHIN on LEXICON URTHUS and the book states that it's based on a Spanish sword dance. This is incorrect. It's a Mexican dance with no conection per si to Spain, although it certainly incorporates influences from the history of the spanish conquerors in Mexico, but still saying that it's a spanish dance leads one to wrong conclusions.

Pedro