(urth) Laundress and Star (AEG spoilers)

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Mon Oct 20 10:03:05 PDT 2008

Cadmus was from Phoenicia. As are Greek letters, the polis and a lot of
other things that people think of as typically Greek.

Yes, Perseus was the ueber-Greek. Wasn't Danae Cadmus daughter? No, I was
mixed up. Argos, not Thebes. They are related somewhere in there, though.

Anyway, there was a lot of Phoenician influence on Greece just coming out
of the post-Mycenaean dark ages.

You are very welcome, for the word and for everything else, such as it is!
It's not often that I get to go on about this stuff, which I do enjoy
immensely.

.