(urth) Evil Guest Reviewed in Washington Post SF Roundup

Stuart Hamm hammstu at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 13 21:00:22 PDT 2008

I can feel his pain...AEG wasn't my favorite...but as an artist/entertainer/musician (?)
I have fans who complain if I don't play my "hits" from my first albums (remember "albums"?) and those who rip me  a new one for playing the same old stuff over and over....

Garden Party anyone???....

     Mobile   (415) 786-3624
     Skype   stuart.hamm
myspace.com/stuhamm