(urth) a question, some Cthulhiana, and some EG spoilers (maybe)

Duncan Truter dtruter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 20:20:48 PDT 2008

Just a quick note here. if GC is one of the elder gods, the only one
it makes sense for him to be is Nyarlathotep. Cthulhu is only awake
for brief periods, and never takes other forms as far as I know.
Also, I wonder if this is a mythos book or a lovecraft-cthulhu book.
if it's a lovecraft-cthulhu book then the elder gods aren't involved.
Has Wolfe given any interviews recently?

Duncan