(urth) Wolfe's Out-of-Print Novels

Dan'l Danehy-Oakes danldo at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 09:05:14 PDT 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 8:41 AM, Matthew Keeley
<matthew.keeley.1 at gmail.com>wrote:

> The Devil in a Forest (best?)
> Castleview
> Free Live Free
> Pandora by Holly Hollander
> Operation Ares (worst?)

I didn't realize that these were all out of print! I knew "Ares" was, and
Wolfe has more or
less vowed that it will never be reprinted. Too bad, because it's actually
better (imho) than
one of the others...

Free Live Free (best)
Castleview
The Devil in a Forest
Operation Areas
Pandora, by Holly Hollander

-- the last being the only Wolfe novel I don't think I'll ever reread.

--
Dan'l Danehy-Oakes, writer, trainer, bon vivant
-----

I once absend-mindedly ordered Three Mile Island dressing in a restaurant
and, with great presence of mind, they brought Thousand Island Dressing and
a bottle of chili sauce. -- T. Pratchett