(urth) Nuking Cthulhu

Fred Kiesche recursive_loop at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 5 04:42:29 PDT 2008

August Derleth nuked Cthulhu in one of his novels. I'd tell you which one, but some rat busturd stole it from me...

F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at The Lensman's Children and TexasBestGrok!