(urth) Fuligin in illustration

Daniel Slatkin palundrium at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 22:24:46 PDT 2008

I'm a bit of a cover art enthusiast so I've got about six versions of
the cover art for all four books saved with the authors' names and
locations. Vass Richárd has covers for awell as Claw and Sword, all
which carry the same style as Shadow. I couldn't find Citadel, though.
If anybody owuld like uploads it wouldn't be too hard.

Danny