(urth) AEG: Some Theology

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 28 11:57:48 PDT 2008

Do we have a unified devil theory in Wolfe's works yet?

Someone out there must understand the relationships, both in symbol,
and, where applicable, in plot, among the Squid God, the Most Low God,
Abaia, Typhon, the Ayuntiamento, Seth, Angra Mainyu, and Mr.
Million/Maitre/Number Five (I am sure to be missing a few).