(urth) cassies mobile home

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 10:27:05 PDT 2008

good job dave I think her apartment has been changing especially with things like a safe she did not know about and east and west arbor.

No offense, but the typo defense is especially irritating when we all know Wolfe leaves small clues that are meant to add up to something that defies reality - realistic novels and Gene's work operate on different parameters.  A few years ago in The Wizard Knight someone actually went and asked the editor if a line was a typo as they asserted and this lead me to stop posting for a long time.  No point looking for little inconsistencies that add up to a vague concept mentioned in the story when everything can be dismissed as a typo. I think the east and west dichotomy and the presence of wealth on one side of town is enough to preclude a mistake of this sort.