(urth) Slightly Off-Topic: HPL

Fred Kiesche recursive_loop at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 15 18:49:20 PDT 2008

What he said on the ones I did not mention. Long day, early morning, not enough coffee..

F.P. Kiesche III  "Ah Mr. Gibbon, another damned, fat, square book. Always, scribble, scribble, scribble, eh?" (The Duke of Gloucester, on being presented with Volume 2 of The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire.) Blogging at The Lensman's Children and TexasBestGrok!