(urth) symbolism: Avern

Son of Witz sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Mon Oct 13 14:11:25 PDT 2008

>I don't think synchronicity is the word for timeless properties of the
>universe, and including an extra Sephiroth to match the string theory du
>jour is plain numerology. A real blending of properties would be with
>say, Linde's inflationary cosmology where later universes emanate or
>extend from previous.

Fair enough.
it's just an idle observation.
but I'm not sure it's an "extra" sephiroth. I've seen literature that compares that position on the tree to the Hidden Imam and to Christ (in the awaiting the second coming sense).  That being said, I don't stand behind this idea as having much merit. just tossing it out there, if anything, in a poetical sense.  I don't expect symbolism to pass physics tests.